Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

KW Selling Team News: Seller Client Testimonial

Sold! Mrs. Dugan chose to work with The Selling Team's Brock Fletcher to sell her home. She had great things to say about Brock and we want to share them with you! 


 
"I talked to a few realtors in the Lansing area before choosing Brock Fletcher and his team to assist me in selling my home. Brock’s combination of experience and knowledge of the area combined with his ability to understand my needs and how to successfully price and market my home made him the obvious choice for me. The team was always quick to respond to my questions and concerns. I was unsure of how long it would take to complete my home sale, but Brock gave me a realistic timeline based on my goals and marketed and priced the property accordingly. In the end Brock found a buyer and I had accepted an offer in under 5 months! I enjoyed working with Brock and the team and would recommend them to friends and family without reservation."

View other success stories at www.kwsellingteam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment