Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

KW Selling Team News: Buyer Client Testimonal

I was given Brock Fletcher's contact information in April by my friends who had recently started looking for a house. They mentioned he was very helpful and great to work with and my experience was no different: he was hard working, friendly, and very knowledgeable!

When I first contacted him we discussed what I was looking for: size, location, features, ect. to help help narrow down the listings.  Almost immediately he had results and began sending them my way for review.  Whenever I found a listing I was interested in, he and Sarah (his assistant) were very prompt at setting up showing with the owners and listing agent.  Brock was always on time for each appointment and was great at talking with the owner (if present) and looking for potential issues with each house.  As time went on we began to get an even more specific idea of what I was looking for and narrowed down the search further.

Eventually I found a home that I was very interested in and after over a month of negotiating, phone calls and emails we were able to close.  I really appreciate all of the efforts from Brock and Sarah in getting me the house. There were many issues surrounding closing with the title, owner's paperwork, banks, ect. and they were very thorough and made sure that I was protected and well informed about what was happening.

Of all the issues surrounding the house I ended up purchasing, the major concern was that the sellers and their Realtor were unable to locate the individual that originally loaned the money used to buy the house.  I don't know why they were unable to find him, but shortly after closing I received word from Brock that he and Sarah had found the individual and are working to resolve the issue.

I am very thankful for all of Brock and Sarah's help and their attention to detail!

Thank you,

Mr. Hundt

No comments:

Post a Comment